Digital Scholarship Services Showcase
Friday, February 17, 2017 - 11:30am to 1:00pm
A showcase of projects from the past year that demonstrate Digital Scholarship Services’ mission to innovate research, teaching, and publishing and that help highlight the questions and challenges encountered through digital scholarship work. Activities include lightning talks from project partners, moderated discussions of how digital approaches change and challenge our scholarly work, and previews of digital projects in the coming year, as well as an invitation to consult and partner with Digital Scholarship Services on future projects.
Lunch will be provided, and everyone is welcome. Registration is encouraged for planning purposes.
The following project partners will briefly present their work and engage in moderated and open discussion:
- Meredith Goldsmith (Associate Professor of English, Ursinus College)
- Adam Griggs (School of Information and Library Science masters student, UNC Chapel Hill)
- Sandra Sotelo-Miller (Lecturing Fellow of Thompson Writing Program, Duke University)
- Caroline Stark (Assistant Professor of Classics, Howard University)
- Jessica Stark (Department of English doctoral student, Duke University)